Sunday, August 25, 2013

New School Year

Hello 5th Grade Students!

Tomorrow is our first day of school together! I hope that you are excited about the adventures that we will embark upon together throughout this year. There will be many challenges for us to struggle through together, but there will also be many fun lessons and shared joys. This year will help us all learn and grow in ways beyond what we might imagine today.

I will be using this blog to keep you informed on things going on in the classroom and for your homework - should you forget what was said in class or that you wrote in your planner. As the year goes on, I will add more information and links, so don't forget that you can search the blog to find something specific and you can subscribe to it so that it is automatically emailed to you. If you cannot find something or if a link does not work please let me know.

I am looking forward to this year together and meeting you all in the morning!

Mr. Funk