Friday, March 4, 2016

Living Museum Prep

Today was the day right before the big day, WHERE YOU HAVE TO SPEAK TO ALL THE CLASSES ABOUT YOUR SPEECH! Everyone is supposed to hustle and get their artifacts, memorized speech, and photo done! I was nervous because public speaking is not really my regular thing. Luckily, I was prepared, sort of. My mom and I worked on the remaining artifacts, and we did a lot of research on recently played basketball games. Yes, it was really tiring. So far, the artifacts were the hardest part. At school, the last minute Living Museum Prep was taking up part of the day. After recess, Mrs. Lack came in for storytime. I thought she came in for the Living Museum stuff. Her class is doing it too. I think everyone's nervous, especially me because I don't like memorizing speeches. I wish everyone luck on their speeches tomorrow!

~Siddharth