Thursday, March 24, 2016

Wednesday

Wednesday is a day everybody likes. School starting late helps everybody (almost). This Wednesday started out good. Our class began the day with a warm up of science workbook pages and spelling workbook pages. People started turning them in, so I started working. After warm up, Mr. Funk started calling out chromebooks, so people could start to finish up on their state reports, D.A.R.E. reports, and Student Treasures Publishing Book. I turned in my state report which was on Hawaii. I was about add my final touches to my D.A.R.E. report when Mr. Funk told #33-20 to log out and turn our chromebooks in. I took my computer to the cart and sat back down. Table groups started lining up for recess. Many of the boys (including me) were upset that we had to line up in number order. We had to wait until our lines were good to go outside for recess. I don't know how it happened, but our number order line restriction was lifted. The boys were happy, but noisy. The girls had to line up in number order. The boys happily went off to recess with the girls following behind. So the moral of the story is : Be good. You will be rewarded. Eh. Too classic. The new moral of the story is : With great privileges comes great responsibility. 

~Sathvik